5 Posts

Mice and Mystics» Forums » General

Subject: When will the next hero spotlight come? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jacob törn
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Anyone know when Zwerg is done with another hero spotlight theres some left. I really like his guides. Especially if he makes Tilda shes my favorite modest.
Downwood tales is gonna be released soon so theres gonna be more work for him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jacob,

glad you like the hero spotlight guides! I have recently focussed my M&M fan time on Downwood Tales previews. The first, featuring Jakobe, is out while the second, introducing a fierce and dangerous creature home to the Downwood, is finished and will be published after GenCon. I'm currently writing a third preview and intend to continue with the hero spotlights afterwards.

As by majority vote, Nez will be the fourth mouse. I hope to have it finished at some point in August. I certainly mean to continue with the series as long as it remains interesting to other fans. With regards to Downwood Tales, I'm tempted to skip the usual voting for the eighth spotlight and might focus on Jakobe as the fist DWT character. I've played this guy so much during play testing that he's possibly become my most-played hero so far - and I'm really looking forward to writing this guide in particular.
When it comes to Tilda, I must admit that she's one of my two least played mice - simply because my wife hogs her. So for that spotlight (and Nere's), I'll need her input, which can be tricky since she tends to give her essays in admin law, equity and similarly boring stuff priority. Women...shake

Cheers,
Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jacob törn
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ok thanks for the heads up Michael . Now I know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Hawthorne
United States
dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael's new preview is up at PHG:

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/news/393#comments
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jacob törn
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Oh my that's awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.