yoan bouillon
Canada
montreal
quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

A publisher ask me a print and play copy of my prototype.
So i send him the files but he want it in PDF.
I tried to export the files but they seam to export on a 8,5 x 11 in format instead of their real size (17,4 x 11.9 in)

how i can convert it so he can print it^

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
ATX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't used Corel Draw in a while, so don't hold me to this, but I think it will be something in your PDF settings [look for something about page size...I would imaging the settings are defaulted to letter, but there should be some way to adjust that.]

Another thing you can try is to save the document to a .PS or .EPS file, and turn that into a .PDF. If you have Acrobat Distiller, you can just drag and drop a PS or EPS into the Distiller Window--or Acrobat Pro, will also let you convert to a native Adobe PDF.

I can tell you about other workarounds, but I'd definitely go looking through your PDF settings in Corel Draw before anything else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven
United States
flag msg tools
Maybe this will help:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSLUvWs8sfg

I do not use Corel Draw for my graphic work. However, many programs are similar in the way you create a PDF file. I do this when creating a PDF:

File> Export> PDF> (This is where I can fiddle with PDF settings and where I would fiddle with page setting. For me I would open Advanced Options to do that).

Doing this from the 'source', so to speak, is probably better than trying to do some conversion further down the road as PDF conversion programs can easily mess up the conversion. Good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Dowden
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Download a PDF printer. I use PDF995 at work. It is a free download here:

www.pdf995.com/

Basically when you go to print PDF995 will be a printer option. Select it and it will create a PDF file of your document.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.