Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
R B
United States
Mayville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If someone backed multiple copies, would they be getting multiple copies of all the free stretch goals?

For instance, If I backed two copies, would I get two of all Outlaw stretch goals?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rbeall88 wrote:
If someone backed multiple copies, would they be getting multiple copies of all the free stretch goals?

For instance, If I backed two copies, would I get two of all Outlaw stretch goals?

And more importantly, if you did have two copies with all the stretch goals, can I buy a set?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As per Update #25:

" We just wanted to announce that backers may now officially sign up for additional Outlaw, Deluxe Outlaw, and Mine Cart ($480) Pledge Levels once the Kickstarter Campaign is complete! You can simply increase your pledge amount now and use that funding to select the additional Pledge Levels in the Pledge Manager after the Kickstarter Campaign finishes. This will allow for backers that want to get extra Outlaw sets (with all of the Stretch Goals), Deluxe Outlaw sets (with all Stretch Goals), and Mine Cart sets (with all Stretch Goals and Mine Cart icon Add-Ons). There are, however, three important notes about these options:

- As noted on the main KS page, certain later Round Mine Cart Levels include a bonus credit toward Add-Ons. Additional Mine Cart Pledge Levels DO NOT include this additional bonus Credit.

- The bonus Credit from initial Mine Cart Pledges may NOT be used toward additional Pledge Levels (the Credit is for Add-On items only).

- International backers must include the Shipping costs for EACH additional Pledge Level they select.

A lot of backers have been asking for this option, and we are excited to be able to provide it now!"

*snipped some unrelated commentary*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Anzaldo
Mexico
Mexico
DF
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As per the last post, anyone willing to do a Mine Cart Pledge for me? Drop me an BBG email if you can

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The all-seeing, all-knowing, all-trollin' Mike Hutton
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mictlan wrote:
As per the last post, anyone willing to do a Mine Cart Pledge for me? Drop me an BBG email if you can

me as well...want in on this

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
mhutton wrote:
Mictlan wrote:

me as well...want in on this

You can piggy back off of me, I'll only charge you the standard "hutton" markup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it is important to note that following exactly what they said in that update, you had to have ALREADY pledged the extra amount DURING the KS (2 minecarts for around $960 total).

In the last update they stated there were cost increases and that they would in all probability be LOSING money on minecart pledges. I'm questioning whether they will allow people to purchase new minecart levels because of this.

Jorune
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, add me to the late list.

I'm up for trading for a base game or two and whatever other stuff. Have HeroScape, Mage Knight, HeroClix, Battle Masters, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Price
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Member of the San Francisco Game Group since 2005
badge
This is a customized Bane Tower from the game Man o' War
mb
Sam and Max wrote:
Okay, add me to the late list.

I'm up for trading for a base game or two and whatever other stuff. Have HeroScape, Mage Knight, HeroClix, Battle Masters, etc.

You live near me. PM sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Murphy
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Fore!
mbmbmbmbmb
I second Jorune's thoughts. Disappointing as it is to say, I have serious doubts about FFP offering additional MC levels in the PM. I'm thinking they won't even let people upgrade from Outlaw to MC, unless they seriously up the MC price for new buy-ins... (which, as an outlaw level pledger, makes me bummed out.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.