Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike DiLisio
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I played the solo game today, and enjoyed it, but I got CRUSHED. I see that in the solo rules there's a way to adjust the difficulty level, but for the life of me I can't understand what the table refers to. They have numbers listed with no context, and mention player a and b, but I just can't decipher what they mean. Anybody?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henning Kröpke
Germany
Ascheberg
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you check the table ...

... the first column is the gangster/difficulty level. a/b just means, that you can play each level in two difficulty settings. in (a) you are starting player (easier), in (b) the gangster is the starting player (more difficult).

The gangster is your "robot" opponent, collecting a certain number of cards from the street.

The main rules use the "level 3", so regarding row 3 the gangster collects 7 cards of value "0", then 5 cards of value "1", then 4 cards of value 2" and finally 2 cards of value "3".

If you want an easier game, e.g. choose "level 2" - row 2 of the table: Now, the gangster starts collecting 8 cards of value "0", then 6 cards of value "1", 4 cards of value "2" and finally 2 cards of value "3".

Ok?

Good night,

Henning
(2F-Spiele)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DiLisio
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, I see now! Thanks for the clarification!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.