Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
went and made me love spreader of the week over here:
Item for Geeklist "Feel the love! - Love-Spreader of the Week celebration geeklist"

So in an effort to spread the love, and bring some more people to that area of BGG, I am going to do a little give away.

Go over there and ask me a question or reply to the geeklist item. At the end of my time as Love Spreader extraordinaire, I will pick someone at random, and then (eventually) send them out a copy of Dead of Winter. I say eventually, because I do not know if my copies will be included in this shipment of 3000, or if they will come in a couple months. Worst Case scenario, after convention season, I will ship them my personal demo copy.

As a bonus, I will get it signed by Isaac, and I will sign it as well if the winner would like.

So go over there, and join up!!!

*Edit* I can't request that you thumb the geeklist item. It's a rules violation, so I will select the winner from everyone who comments on the geeklist item!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool I guess you can hardclaim love
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Starla Lester
United States
Las Cruces
New Mexico
flag msg tools
http://www.meetup.com/Las-Cruces-Board-Gamers/
badge
I turned Old & Chaotic Evil Bob to Lawful Good (for a day...)
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations!
I can happily wait for my preordered copy and let someone who doesn't have one coming get a free copy, but kudos to you! Enjoy the love-spreading!
The Feel the Love crew are great to hang with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SuperBrian
United States
Ringwood
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryuu wrote:
Congratulations!
I can happily wait for my preordered copy and let someone who doesn't have one coming get a free copy, but kudos to you! Enjoy the love-spreading!
The Feel the Love crew are great to hang with.

Same here. I'll let someone else get a free copy. That said, if you see my copy floating around and you guys want to sign it I won't get mad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakob Bavnshøj
Denmark
Brøndum
DK-9500 Hobro
flag msg tools
designer
NOW
badge
Visit us at www.osterskov.dk
mbmbmbmbmb
So thats why we have so much traffic in Love-Spreader of the Week geeklist. Awesome work. Hope everyone keeps hanging out on this cool place.

And good luck with your game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You had me at "spreading"

So... do you deliver outside US?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure! I'll pick up that cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.