Subject: How to tell which edition... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Birder
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
…from the box? Local place has one, they say. How do I know which edition it is when I go look at it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jill Reid
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska (NE)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The new cards have a white border, and I am thinking (hoping) that the picture of the cards on the back of the box will show that. Can anyone else confirm this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Birder
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what I was hoping, too, Jill. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jill e gamer wrote:
The new cards have a white border, and I am thinking (hoping) that the picture of the cards on the back of the box will show that. Can anyone else confirm this?

I have the new version, and I can confirm that the picture of the cards on the back of the box does show a white border.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Birder
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Just so I'm sure…the picture shows the white border on the backs, correct? I've been looking at pictures and see that the face of the cards appears to have a light border in prior versions, so I'm just double/triple checking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pee di Moor
Netherlands
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Other test: just sniff the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Birder
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Turns out the store didn't have it after all. robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MichelleOH wrote:
Thanks! Just so I'm sure…the picture shows the white border on the backs, correct? I've been looking at pictures and see that the face of the cards appears to have a light border in prior versions, so I'm just double/triple checking.

I took a picture of the new box back:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Birder
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice, thanks! It also says "2010-2014 IELLO" above the web address at the bottom of the box! Great to know and thanks again…appreciate it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Birder
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's one available through Amazon for $24.95…not sure which edition. Someone grab it. There were two available, but I bought one.

There are a couple more games, but they aren't fulfilled by Amazon, so no Prime. Free shipping out of MO.

And now those are gone. One listing left at $1.99 shipping.

Sure hope BGG folks are getting these...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.