Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich M
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received a Newsletter talking about them looking at doing mounted boards if their is enough interest. The best way they can do this is via kickstarter. $20 for a true mounted board is pretty standard for GMT games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael S
United States
Boulder
Colorado
flag msg tools
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit..."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rockin Rocko wrote:
I received a Newsletter talking about them looking at doing mounted boards if their is enough interest. The best way they can do this is via kickstarter. $20 for a true mounted board is pretty standard for GMT games.

That would bring backers to a grand total of $75 dollars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
grant wylie
United States
va. beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We are working on just this. If we can do it cheaper we will.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich M
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael, I understand your concern. However the fact is that many mounted board games cost almost that much from the get go. However I believe they can get to $15 + $5 SH for a total of $20 fairly easy. Also you can play with the existing board as it is and do not have to buy the mounted board.
Thanks
Rich

reckoner wrote:
Rockin Rocko wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael S
United States
Boulder
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rich, Comparing this game to other games in the $75 range is not really productive, especially not in this thread. Hopefully like Grant mentioned above they can get the price down. Glad you pointed out that I can just play on my current board and not upgrade, that is true.

-Michael

Rockin Rocko wrote:
Michael, I understand your concern. However the fact is that many mounted board games cost almost that much from the get go. However I believe they can get to $15 + $5 SH for a total of $20 fairly easy. Also you can play with the existing board as it is and do not have to buy the mounted board.
Thanks
Rich

reckoner wrote:
Rockin Rocko wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael S
United States
Boulder
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds good! Thanks Grant.

cartking24 wrote:
We are working on just this. If we can do it cheaper we will.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I too, just read the newsletter about working on a mounted board if there's enough interest...

Well, count me in!

'Cause I like heavy game boxes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Albright
United States
Fort Leavenworth
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would also like to have a mounted board. I'm willing to kickstart.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.