Andrew Hebert
msg tools
mbmb
I'm writing the final paper for my social psychology class this summer, and I need some opinions

My paper's title is "Adoption and Rejection of Balance in Games", and I'm collecting quantitative and qualitative data to analyze from the perspective of social psychology.

I was inspired to choose this topic after I designed some new rules for playing King of Tokyo. When I proposed the rules to my usual King of Tokyo crowd, I was met with a wide spectrum of opinions. I'd like to see if there's a trend, and you can help me out.

All you need to do is fill out the short survey I've linked below. The first page describes my alternative ruleset and collects your opinion of it. The second page asks about your experience with King of Tokyo. You are welcome to provide feedback and comments in this thread on BGG, or on the last page of the questionairre.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19QKvz3tNk27XUZm0ES64oYj07kg...

I appreciate your assistance!

On a side note, I'm note entirely sure which forum is most appropriate for this post, but as it's academic in nature, I figured 'General' would be a good place to start.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Hebert
msg tools
mbmb
I really appreciate all the responses on the survey I've received thus far!

That said, I can still use all the responses I can get. If you have an opinion, I value your input.

The results of the survey are available at the end if you are interested in seeing what others have said.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Survey completed, as a Sociologist I think this is a really interesting study. I am really hoping to do a study on wargming using Norbert Elias's theories regarding the Quest for Excitement if I can find some funding for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.