Subject: Dungeon Petz Kickstarter? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffery Hunt
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now everybody go ahead and just CHILL OUT! This is not a rumor or anything that I have heard or news of any nature. This is a question. haha.

With the success of the Dungeon Lords kickstarter, what are the chances they will do the same with Dungeon Petz? I have put the expansion, Dark Alleys in and out of my CSI cart many times since the Dungeon Lords kickstarter began and I would wait to buy it if they are going to do a super nice version of it like they've done with DL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Er
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
I don't think they will do one so soon

Dungeon Lords was released 2 years prior to Dungeon Petz
So maybe in a year or two we might see a KS for a DP big box

But either case, seeing that the DL KS had add ons for those who already own the game, I think if they came up with a KS for DP they would likely do the same
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wood
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Dungeon Petz also recently had a reprint

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew F
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
TheOriginalJwoo wrote:

I can't find it! I finally decided that I want to purchase it and now it's out of stock at CSI, cardhaus, and miniaturemarket.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin R
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
astalepancake wrote:
TheOriginalJwoo wrote:

I can't find it! I finally decided that I want to purchase it and now it's out of stock at CSI, cardhaus, and miniaturemarket.

WTF!!! I was in the same boat... was going to pull the trigger on an order next week that was based around DP. My heart aches.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin
United States
Covington
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep your eye open, I just picked up a dinged and dented copy from cardhaus for $40 last week. It arrived a couple of days ago and now I just need to become familiar with the rules and play. I count myself very lucky, good luck in your searching!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.