Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tobias Wilker
Germany
Lemgo
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
We found some questions while playing the game:

1. If one mission is fulfilled, do you draw a new one or are there only three for the whole game?
2. When I have rotated the turret and use the normal turn with move points, does the turret turn with the tank?
3. Sparrotacus commander skill. Do move the tank over and impossible terrain mean, that you move it two spaces?
3. Sparrotacus commander skill. Does the tank need to be oriented in the move direction?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Kozak
Poland
Szczecin
Zachodniopomorskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi.

1. You do not draw another one in this Operation but of course you can change it if you like. Mission Cards are optional modification of the base game so you can modify it even more

2. The only way to change turret position is to use a rotate die. It keeps a new position until you decide to use another rotate die to change it (to the base position or another one).

3. Yes it does.

4. Yes, the impassable terrain need to be in front of the tank.

Cheers
Sebastian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Wilker
Germany
Lemgo
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the answers. To clarify the second question: Lets say I use one movement to rotate the tank by 60°. Does the turret also move by 60° or does it stay in the starting orientation until I use a rotate die to change the orientation?
Is this effected whether I used a rotation die previous to the move?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Kozak
Poland
Szczecin
Zachodniopomorskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Position of the turret is always relative to a tank. If you turn with a tank then you turn with a whole fixed model at this time. For example if turret was at the back of the model it is still at the back of the model.

Cheers
Sebastian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Wilker
Germany
Lemgo
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks, now I get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Watts
United Kingdom
Southwell
Notts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
YggrdasilEx wrote:
3. Sparrotacus commander skill. Do move the tank over and impossible terrain mean, that you move it two spaces?

Just to be absolutely sure:

This action costs only 1 movement point to move the 2 spaces?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.