Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Burgess
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a rulebook available for download I can review before I pre-order? My understanding is that there have been several tweaks to the game since it's last publication as Robin Hood.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Hickle
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably should add a question mark to your subject so other people who are looking for it don't get excited.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott "Tox" Morris
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Burge55 wrote:
Is there a rulebook available for download I can review before I pre-order? My understanding is that there have been several tweaks to the game since it's last publication as Robin Hood.

We will have the rulebook published and listed on BGG and our website on Monday August 4th
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Burgess
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jesse, Point taken.

Tox, That is great news! Thank you for the reply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hammer drone
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mb
have they up yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott "Tox" Morris
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bijak_sinner wrote:
have they up yet?

It is submitted and awaiting admin approval. It will be on the website (http://www.dicetoweressentials.com) shortly as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerstin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So looking forward to this.
I like that the Sheriff can look at everyone now and not just one player and I also think it's nice that you see directly who was lying after every turn.
I'm a little bit sad though that there seems to be no badge now, but I guess that's not the cheapest to produce.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott "Tox" Morris
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ovis wrote:
So looking forward to this.
I like that the Sheriff can look at everyone now and not just one player and I also think it's nice that you see directly who was lying after every turn.
I'm a little bit sad though that there seems to be no badge now, but I guess that's not the cheapest to produce.

It does make it a bit more engaging for sure. Badges are potentially planned for promos too, but yes, not the cheapest to produce for sure
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools

English Rulebook
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.