Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MAX VIGNE
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I've been playing this correctly but want to make sure.Please help out or let me know where it's already been answered (couldn't find anything).

During the players action phase I have been playing that you can (under normal circumstances with no card effects) only use ONE lab equipment card, but you can also use any and all personnel cards. Is that correct?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Coon
Germany
Riedlingen
Baden-Wuerttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Without the rules right in front of me, I know you can only use one lab action without the personnel bonus of using multiple equipment. I am pretty sure you can use multiple personnel per turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gibson
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maxvigne wrote:
I think I've been playing this correctly but want to make sure.Please help out or let me know where it's already been answered (couldn't find anything).

During the players action phase I have been playing that you can (under normal circumstances with no card effects) only use ONE lab equipment card, but you can also use any and all personnel cards. Is that correct?

Thanks!

Yes. meeple

You just can't use a Lead Scientist token and the associated Intern token on the same turn.

Example: You cannot use a Dr. Robert Foster "Additional Lab Equipment Use" token and the Dr. Sylvia Goldstein's "2 Additional Lab Equipment Uses" token on the same turn to use 4 lab cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAX VIGNE
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the help guys. I was really surprised by this game, enjoyed it a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gibson
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maxvigne wrote:
Thanks for the help guys. I was really surprised by this game, enjoyed it a lot.

I always prefer happy surprises than bad ones... meeple

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Max.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.