Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
A few questions regarding stealing resources:
Which resources can't be stolen?
- In storehouse
- On contract action (the ones where you get 3 goods and convert them to points)

The one I'm not sure about
- On leader?

Moving resources to such locations:

When can you do it? only on your turn?

Converting universal resources:

When can you do it? only on your turn?
If you move a universal resource to a contract action, do you need to choose the type immediately and swap out the universal resource token?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was this answered somewhere else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Monika Żabicka
Poland
Wodzisław Śl.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can only steal "free" resources which haven't been used this round yet and aren't stored on any cards, neither locations, nor leaders etc.

Yes, you can "move resources to such locations" only on your turn. So, you cannot say to someone who wants to steal one from you "no, you won't steal it, I'm just putting it in here".

I don't know what do you exactly mean by "contract action", but generally you can turn universal resource token in your turn only and when putting it somewhere to be stored, you have to change it into a defined type.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Veridiana wrote:
You can only steal "free" resources which haven't been used this round yet and aren't stored on any cards, neither locations, nor leaders etc.

Yes, you can "move resources to such locations" only on your turn. So, you cannot say to someone who wants to steal one from you "no, you won't steal it, I'm just putting it in here".

I don't know what do you exactly mean by "contract action", but generally you can turn universal resource token in your turn only and when putting it somewhere to be stored, you have to change it into a defined type.

Thanks.

when putting it in general storage, you need to convert it into a certain type of good?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Monika Żabicka
Poland
Wodzisław Śl.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What's general storage? :)

I'll be more specific. When you store a universal resource token on a card with specified types of resources (eg. 1 gun, 1 crap, 1 brick), you have to change it into one of them. But if it's a card with universal resource symbols, it can remain a UR token.

Is this what you meant?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Veridiana wrote:
What's general storage?

I'll be more specific. When you store a universal resource token on a card with specified types of resources (eg. 1 gun, 1 crap, 1 brick), you have to change it into one of them. But if it's a card with universal resource symbols, it can remain a UR token.

Is this what you meant?

yes. That is what I meant. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.