Subject: power of the green and the old locations rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Herandez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
power of the Green says put a location from your discard pile into play.

I bring Titans Tower from my discard pile into play.

now since card effects that I play on my turn process First, do I get to draw for Titans Tower?

If not, if a play another two or three costing card, do I get to draw for titans tower then?

I know the answer but my brother doesn't. You draw for power of the green putting the location in play because it's card effect comes first. Then everything after. Correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
My game is at work, so I can't refer to it, but doesn't Titan's Tower say "The first time you play a card costing 2/3...". Any card you play after you have brought TT into play is not the first, so you don't get its bonus on the turn that Power of the Green brings it in (Power of the Green was already played before TT turned up.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benj Davis
Australia
Summer Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You won't get to draw for Titans Tower, as you'd already played your first 2 or 3 cost card when it came out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.