BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Board Game Design

Subject: Manager BG rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raul Blazquez Diaz
Spain
flag msg tools
Hello!

My names is Raúl, and I would like to write about a board game will be published soon. Manager BG

Manage a football club and not let go until the last detail. Manage your players transfers, hire a coach, tactics, lineups, youth team, club stores, expand the stadium, shareholders, reservations, training, finance, sports betting, we would like to publish the more complete footbol manager.

Components:

* 100 Footboll players cards.
* 20 Sports managers.
* 20 Match cards.
* 20 Newspapers.
* 20 Coach.
* 18 Calendar cards.
* 1 Board.
* 4 Individual boards.
* 16 Disc.
* 40 staff (pawns).
* 20 Red cubes (inversions).
* 20 Green cubes (training).
* 1 Rulebook.
* Poker Chips.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Koen Hendrix
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Raulink wrote:
I would like to write about a board game

...then please do! Don't just give us a component list.

To get the people here interested, you should really post some pictures.

To keep people here interested, you need to go into some detail about the game's mechanics.

If you're actually about to publish, how soon is soon? And which countries/languages will the game be available in?

P.S. I know you didn't ask for criticism, but "Manager BG" sounds like a really bad game name to me. Or is that Spanish?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip W.
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Euros are better with dice!
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, there's a forum here on BGG dedicated to press releases of games, you might get more exposure than in the design discussion forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raul Blazquez Diaz
Spain
flag msg tools
Ok, Firstly thanks for your comments, Manager BG = Manager Board Game. Maybe only Manager is better.

THE GOAL OF THE GAME:
The goal is not to win the league, the goal is to be the player with the most manger points at the end of the game although naturally win titles helps to get points. Get points with reforms manager, hiring employees ...

TURN:

1- Round:
Renew the newspapper, calendar and the transfer market.
2 - Stage Management:
The first player place an employee in an area of ​​board and it goes the other players.
3 - Previous: Use training cubes and investments cubes to improve athletically and improve economically.
4 - Match: Roll the match dice and then play up to 3 players to execute personal movement to alter the result.
5 - End of the round: Rate the game, betting and renew your team's bench.

Some pictures:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raul Blazquez Diaz
Spain
flag msg tools
Hi again!

It will be ready for Christmastime, still working on the design and will be available in spanish,english,french and italian language.

Now I am going to write about the match:

There are two part; first and second time.

First time:

Each gamer roll 2 match dice. Have a 4 different pictures on each side: Nothing, a star, 2 starts and goal (goal = 3 starts).
Addition all the starts and place a token on the starts score. Look at the board an check how many starts do you need for goal or diminish starts to your adversary.

Second time:

Now is the turn for playing some football player, you can play maximun 3 players.
Each player got a different skills: There are like 4 kind of skill.

a) Skills to diminish starts.
b) Skills to add starts.
c) Skills to change dice.
d) Skills to roll new dice.

So then, in the second time you have to try to win the match with strategy football cards. There are 2 kind of football player:

a) Young: with only one skill
b) Veteran player: With 2 skills.

The visitor team choose a player to play firstly face down.
The local team see if the adversay play a young or veteran player and the position on the field. Then choose a player face up and change the score, go on 3 players maximun.

When the match time is over cheek your coach, maybe you got some bonus to win the match!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sturv Tafvherd
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Raulink wrote:
Hello!

My names is Raúl, and I would like to write about a board game will be published soon. Manager BG

Is it actually in the hands of a publisher? or are you looking for one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raul Blazquez Diaz
Spain
flag msg tools
It is going to be published in Christmas by Dizemo but if some publisher wants to do at the same time will be great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Tu
South Africa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Raulink wrote:
It is going to be published in Christmas by Dizemo but if some publisher wants to do at the same time will be great!

I've never heard of multiple simultaneous publishers for a single title, is there something I'm missing here?\

Great art by the way

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raul Blazquez Diaz
Spain
flag msg tools
Hi!
You can find extra information here
Quote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.