Krzysztof Zięba
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Check out my first published board game: In the Name of Odin!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, guys!

I just launched a Patreon page for my board game design initiative. I will share design tidbits while creating my prototypes, and take feedback, as well as allow my patrons to take part in the game's tests.

I'd very much appreciate any support you can give, even if it's only sharing the page with people who you think might be interested in backing such an endeavour!

http://www.patreon.com/boardgamekris

A full explanation is in the video on the website, but in short - Patreon is a bit like Kickstarter, only you support creators in the long term instead of supporting a single big project. It's a case of tipping the creators with a dollar or two (or more, if you're feeling generous!) every time they release a video.

I hope some of you will find this idea attractive enough to become my patrons. Any help will be appreciated!

I'm also open to questions of any kind. These sort of things are built on openness and mutual trust, so ask away!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof Zięba
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Check out my first published board game: In the Name of Odin!
mbmbmbmbmb

And I'm off with my first video! I'm not keeping this one Patreon-exclusive, because there's only one Patron at the moment, so I'm seeing this as a chance of promoting myself.

Please share your thoughts! From my side of things, I'm not very happy with the sound (too silent!), but other than that it came out ok I guess I'm hoping people will focus on what is being said instead of how.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.