Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Greenwood
United States
White Bear Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anybody produced a custom tuck box for the game cards? If so please share.

P.S.: I found a free online generic tuck box maker at http://www.cpforbes.net/tuckbox/. Size I used is 2.16535" x 3.93701" x 0.866142" which holds the cards nicely. However, there is no custom artwork capability. Anybody handy with Adobi Photoshop or Illustrator should be able to customize it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Btȝ patrem nrum, Benedictum
mbmbmbmbmb
I've thought about it, but no. Maybe soonish, I'm not great with graphics programs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Shaw
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There's one in the game's Files section here on BGG, which I've printed out and used with great success. Let me find the link...

EDIT: Here you go: Friday tuckbox for unsleeved cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Btȝ patrem nrum, Benedictum
mbmbmbmbmb
njshaw2 wrote:
There's one in the game's Files section here on BGG, which I've printed out and used with great success. Let me find the link...

EDIT: Here you go: Friday tuckbox for unsleeved cards

Thanks for the link, I went ahead and did a couple of little projects for this game. They'll look great printed and make the very portable game even more portable.

EDIT: Here are pics of my custom Card-Sized Rules and Boards, they all fit, with the decks, in the tuckbox (images pending approval, I've submitted files and will post a thread if/when they are approved).

Two of the four were declined (the other two haven't been ruled on yet. I'll take other photos later this week). The thread with the new file links is here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/16495539
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.