Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
35 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: ArtsCow -- 3 Cosmetic Bags or Drawstring Pouches for $10.99/$16.99 (FREE SHIP) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dice bags? I recently bought a couple of Crown Royal bags on Ebay real cheap...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Tipp City
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DomaGB wrote:
dice bags? I recently bought a couple of Crown Royal bags on Ebay real cheap...

Yeah, I called my local bar up and they said if I could get there before the quilting lady makes her monthly stop I could have some. They must have given me 50 bags for free. Black gold and purple, excellent for quarriors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just made bags to hold the minis for the D&D Adventure games (Legend of Drizzt, Wrath of Ashardalon, and Castle Ravenloft). High-rez box scans are available online. Thanks, OP!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J F
United States
Bel Air
MD
flag msg tools
Thanks!

I ordered another Province bag, one for Yardmaster Express, and one for Tiny Epic Kingdoms.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome deal! Thanks!

I made a dice bag for Atomic Robo FATE RPG, Elder Sign monster bag, and a replacement Dragonmaster bag.

For anyone curious you can mix sizes. I did 2 small and 1 medium.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean M
United States
Ft. Mitchell
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Horror Leader wrote:
Awesome deal! Thanks!

I made a dice bag for Atomic Robo FATE RPG, Elder Sign monster bag, and a replacement Dragonmaster bag.

You give me an idea for an Eldritch Horror monster bag. Now I just have to come up with two other games that might need them.

Can I ask why you didn't just go with all large bags? And what art did you use for the Elder Sign bag?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Mavrick593 wrote:
Horror Leader wrote:
Awesome deal! Thanks!

You give me an idea for an Eldritch Horror monster bag. Now I just have to come up with two other games that might need them.

Can I ask why you didn't just go with all large bags? And what art did you use for the Elder Sign bag?

Large is just too big. 7.25" x 8" for just a set of 12 d6 is unnecessary.

This is the image I used for the elder sign bag- edited to wrap around:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean M
United States
Ft. Mitchell
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm thinking of getting a couple of bags for Eclipse even though I don't have it yet (it's currently at the top of my to-get list). This might seem naive, but Eclipse doesn't come with any drawbags right? Most games don't, but I wanted to make sure. I figure I would need two since there appear to be two randomly drawn items during the game: the tech discovery tiles at the end of each round and the reputation tiles whenever you get those. Is this also right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Harrison
United States
Beavercreek
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mavrick593 wrote:
I'm thinking of getting a couple of bags for Eclipse even though I don't have it yet (it's currently at the top of my to-get list). This might seem naive, but Eclipse doesn't come with any drawbags right? Most games don't, but I wanted to make sure. I figure I would need two since there appear to be two randomly drawn items during the game: the tech discovery tiles at the end of each round and the reputation tiles whenever you get those. Is this also right?
Eclipse does come with two bags.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Peterson
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My bags came in today and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Fluhman
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
joeincolorado wrote:

What size are they?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Keckley
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Fields of Despair - GMT P500.
mbmbmbmbmb
What an awesome deal! I pimped my prototype. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Peterson
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ramathael wrote:
joeincolorado wrote:

What size are they?

I got the large drawstring pouches. Each bag is about 8" by 7 1/4". They're nice, soft, big enough for the hand to fit in and just beautiful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bailey
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Loving that bag design for Elder Sign / Eldritch Horror monsters!

Anyone know of a good design for Quarriors bags offhand?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today. They look great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update on the the three bags I ordered for the minis. They are awesome! Here's a few pics:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bailey
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just placed an order for new Quarriors! dice bags, a double-duty Elder Sign / Eldritch Horror monster token bag (using the same art as Tony), and a Compounded elements bag. All medium (big hands).

Saved $80, counting shipping!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Hudson
United States
Jonesboro
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up on this. The free shipping totally made this deal worth it. Can't wait to get these in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I decided to go for this, even tho it supposedly expired yesterday, but the code still worked!

I got one with Talisman 2nd edition graphics, one with Basic D&D graphics, and one with a leather photo background with logos of some of my favorite games(8). All large sized.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan H

Moorhead
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reminder. Snuck in an order for a couple Marvel bags and a Balloon Cup bag, though I'm wishing I would have ordered small or medium instead of large for the Balloon Cup one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto, thanks for the reminder - I had a couple designed but not ordered a week or so ago and I kinda forgot!

Shipping to Australia also included with the voucher! Think they might lose money on me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My bags arrived today, and I'm really happy with them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bailey
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my bags in the other day. These are a replacement elements bag for Compounded, an Elder Sign / Eldritch Horror monster bag, and replacement dice bags for Quarriors!

The Quarriors! bags are the same front and back, and the image on the Elder Sign / Eldritch Horror monster bag wraps around; here's the back of the Compoundedelements bag.

I'm pretty pleased with the results, particularly with the Compounded elements bag, seeing as I threw the images for that one together in about an hour. Lesson learned, though: leave some more extra on the sides of your images for bleed, or you apparently end up with a white stripe where the gap is (as seen on the left side of the pic above). No biggy, at least I can fit my hand in the bags to draw things now, instead of just fishing stuff out with my fingers. Definitely worth the ~$22!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to see people made use of the Elder Sign image!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This deal is on again.

http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/cosmetic-drawstring-bag

use the following code for the following sale prices which also includes free shipping

Coupon Code: TRAVELBAG
Expiry Date: 10/29/2014

Drawstring Pouch (S,M,L): 3 for $10.99
Cosmetic Bags (S,M,L): 3 for $10.99
Cosmetic Bags (XL,XXL,XXXL): 3 for $16.99

Here is a bad quality pic of my bags, which I like very much (pics bad, bags good):

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.