James
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a slightly-used copy of Mage Knight available for trade, and I've realized that the game is 100% not for me. A few of the wound cards have some slight damage on them, from trying to force the cards back into the terrible storage area provided in the game's insert - I've since printed some tuckboxes from BGG and store the cards underneath the character insert.

I'm fairly open to ideas for trades, although I'd prefer local pickup. I will be at Celesticon in San Jose, and can meet elsewhere in the NorCal / SF Bay Area.

One thing that definitely interests me is the Star Wars X-Wing Miniature Game, so a set of ships of roughly equal value to MK would be awesome, but I would consider other highly-ranked games that might not be on my radar at the moment. I'd prefer to keep the depth/complexity at Agricola levels or lower, and I am the kind of person who enjoys everything from King of Tokyo up through Trajan. Let's see what you've got and maybe we can work something out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, it's long gone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Drickman
United States
Ukiah
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about for a copy of roads and boats?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Owen
United States
Essexville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hahaha sorry I just had to say that this was my exact feeling about this game. I literally just opened the game and read the rulebook (well some of it) and traded it away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.