Recommend
7 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Clockwork Wars» Forums » News

Subject: KICKSTARTER IS LIVE! (and FUNDED!) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hassan Lopez
United States
Greenfield Center
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone!

Our Kickstarter project is now live. Please consider pledging. I can't express how exciting this is, and how wonderful it would be to get this game, which I've been working on for over 5 years, finally published.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2002188924/clockwork-wa...

Please feel free to ask me any questions about the campaign, the pledge levels, the stretch goals, etc.

Thank you for your support!
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stéphane Athimon
France
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: KICKSTARTER IS LIVE!
Good luck for the project.

I'll have the fingers crossed ;-)
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hassan Lopez
United States
Greenfield Center
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: KICKSTARTER IS LIVE!
And we've already hit our $25,000 goal in under 12 hours! I'm thoroughly amazed. Now to start working on those stretch goals! Huzzah!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H tV
Germany
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone asked a question I'm interested in too: Is it possible for international backers to get the english version of the game and still be eligible for free shipping to Germany?

And why is the french/german version the same price as the US-version, but lacks the poster?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hassan Lopez
United States
Greenfield Center
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TerraNigma wrote:
Someone asked a question I'm interested in too: Is it possible for international backers to get the english version of the game and still be eligible for free shipping to Germany?

And why is the french/german version the same price as the US-version, but lacks the poster?


Hi --

Yes, you can absolutely get an English version of the game. You can pledge at the German level, and then when the survey comes out you can indicate your desire for an English copy.

As for the poster, I'm looking into it. The issue, as you might guess, has to do with shipping, since the poster will only be in the US warehouse. But let me see what I can find out.

-- Hassan
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H tV
Germany
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
severian73 wrote:

Yes, you can absolutely get an English version of the game. You can pledge at the German level, and then when the survey comes out you can indicate your desire for an English copy.


Great.

severian73 wrote:

As for the poster, I'm looking into it. The issue, as you might guess, has to do with shipping, since the poster will only be in the US warehouse. But let me see what I can find out.


Not so great. Already thought as much.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.