Popular Tags: [View All]
Charlie Sundt
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
www.fictionontheweb.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone interested in doing a group buy to save on shipping to the UK?

At the moment it's not EU-friendly shipping, which means we'd get stung on customs charges, so I'm not necessarily going to pledge. But it looks like a cool game and I'd hate to miss out on the KS exclusives.

So, as I say, I may or may not pledge, but anyone interested in a UK group buy can post below to try and find buddies.

(The international bundle is a $145 pledge + $60 shipping for three games which works out at $65 per game.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Watson
United Kingdom
Banstead
Surrey - United Kingdom
flag msg tools
ASL - other tactical wargames call it Sir.
badge
Beneath this mask there is an idea.....and ideas are bulletproof.
mbmbmbmbmb
The game looks interesting, and I like the art, but there is no reason they can't make the shipping EU friendly - it just requires being willing to do one bulk shipment for European orders into a fulfilment partner within the EU. This reduces shipping costs to the customer, reduces the amount of shipping the publisher has to eat and removes the possibility of VAT and handling.

As it is, your costs above will probably need to add 20% + another £10-12 handling and then on-shipping to elsewhere in the UK.

With EU friendly shipping I would pledge directly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Head
United Kingdom
Halesowen
flag msg tools
If it wasn't 2 player only I would jump at it, but I have got too many good ones sitting unplayed to add another to my shelf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard McCormack
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like the look of this game but: the UK postage is v high, and having so many expansion you have to buy straight away (aka the $100 pledge) makes this 'short' 2 player game ridiculously expensive :|

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Tonks
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Possibly interested. Not decided yet but thought I'd throw my name into the hat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Lykowski
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to let you all know that the Era Kickstarter campaign is now offering $15 INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (down from $30)!

If you hesitated backing us earlier due to shipping concerns, we hope you'll join us now: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/eratheboardgame/era-a-3...

Also, we just added a new $24 pledge level offering a free commemorative, full-art John F. Kennedy card. Only 500 are available!

Thank you all for your support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.