Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Green
United States
North Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you use a hunter ability to disband that hunter, do you still have to pay the disband cost? I think yes.

Is gaining the items after winning a fight an all or nothing prospect? If the bounty includes three items, can I sacrifice 2 gold to get just 2? Can this money come out of pocket if your share of the bounty isn't enough to afford it? I think yes, and yes.

If I change the sex of the Amazon to male, does she hate herself? I think no.

Any thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Christenson
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmb
Yes, you still have to pay the disband cost.

Yes and Yes =)

Yes, the Amazon certainly does hate herself! She would then require another share in order to make up for having to working with a man =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't this a fun game, Kevin? I love the character interactions. It's all so cleverly weird.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Green
United States
North Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seaborn wrote:
Yes, the Amazon certainly does hate herself! She would then require another share in order to make up for having to working with a man =)
Ha! That's hilarious.

Another funny bit of nasty I managed to pull off in last night's game - one player had the Bodyguard, who's impervious to attacks... but only once per round (a clarification that is sometimes forgotten because there's not normally multiple attacks in any given round). Anyway, the Bodyguard's party lost a battle and one of their ranks was killed. I made a "friendly" reminder to another player that he should use his Demagog to decrease the number of shares the Bodyguard player was receiving (which the Demagog can do whenever a hunter is killed) but the Bodyguard player reminded us that he was impervious to that... Another "friendly" question to the bodyguard player, "Oh right, so you block that..."

Having already blocked one attack I was then able to spring a potion and steal one of the Bodyguard player's hunters which had TWO of the skills needed to defeat the Shadow. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Green
United States
North Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zefquaavius wrote:
Isn't this a fun game, Kevin? I love the character interactions. It's all so cleverly weird.
Yes! Last night I was the Assassin (female) and my first hire was the Gypsy (also female). Now, the Assassin can kill your own party members in order to steal their shares from any given bounty. The Gypsy, meanwhile, will... erm... distract male members of your party (who are not of the clergy) so they are willing to take less pay from future bounties.

What a dastardly team! No one that I later hired ever stood a chance against these femme fatales. The Gypsy would work her charms on them and anyone who wasn't interested faced the wrath of the Assassin. One hunter came up that could have disrupted my girls... so I hired the poor soul just to keep him out of the hands of the other players, only to kill him immediately with the Assassin. Something that I was only able to afford because the Gypsy had seduced the other men of my party to levels of near poverty. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.