flag msg tools
Anyone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Bos
msg tools
This is probably waaaayyyy to late, but... I just moved to Brisbane and am looking for games. Maybe at one of the games stores on a Saturday "Board Games/General Games" day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roman Sandal
Australia
flag msg tools
nbos wrote:
This is probably waaaayyyy to late, but... I just moved to Brisbane and am looking for games. Maybe at one of the games stores on a Saturday "Board Games/General Games" day.

Hey mate,

No idea if anyone plays. I am getting games in with one mate and we only have the first two sets as it wasn't worth investing because we could not find a player base.

You could try Good Games Spring Hill, GUF in Fortitude Valley and Critical Mass at Chermside which is a boardgaming group which are on the forums here or Facebook.

Good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Bos
msg tools
Roman Sandal wrote:
nbos wrote:

Hey mate,

No idea if anyone plays. I am getting games in with one mate and we only have the first two sets as it wasn't worth investing because we could not find a player base.

You could try Good Games Spring Hill, GUF in Fortitude Valley and Critical Mass at Chermside which is a boardgaming group which are on the forums here or Facebook.

Good luck.

Thanks for that. I am trying a few game shops to see if they have any causal players. I would love a gaming club, but week days, including Friday, are difficult with family and work commitments. I unfortunately got the bug and bought a lot of D&D and AoU - as well as a collection of DC stuff - its always the way...

Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.