Popular Tags: [View All]
Timur Tabi
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the Compounded Facebook page, the next expansion, Geiger, will be on Kickstarter tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
tabicat wrote:
According to the Compounded Facebook page, the next expansion, Geiger, will be on Kickstarter tomorrow.

That is correct! We hope to launch around 8 a.m. Spread the word!

Cheers,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
8 a.m what time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Muse23PT wrote:
8 a.m what time?

8 a.m. EDT.

And there will be 25 special, limited tiers, which are for the first edition base game of Compounded to be delivered immediately after the campaign, with the Geiger Expansion to be delivered in March after production.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred MacKenzie
United States
Florence
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
Muse23PT wrote:
8 a.m what time?

8 a.m. EDT.

And there will be 25 special, limited tiers, which are for the first edition base game of Compounded to be delivered immediately after the campaign, with the Geiger Expansion to be delivered in March after production.

Hmmm, that sounds like an early bird reward. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CMG2 wrote:
ckirkman wrote:
Muse23PT wrote:
8 a.m what time?

8 a.m. EDT.

Hmmm, that sounds like an early bird reward. whistle

Hahah nope! Just a limited tier.

Don't be starting trouble, Fred!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bailey
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
Muse23PT wrote:
8 a.m what time?

8 a.m. EDT.

For once, I'm actually glad I get to work at 6 a.m. (CST)! So stoked for this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Newell
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great shake just when I was making a concerted effort to stay away from kickstarter for awhile... Here I go again.laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's live people and I just grabbed one of the 25 slots!!! Hurry up
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Hykes
United States
Grove City
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will Game Salute be doing the fulfillment for this Kickstarter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waspinator
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any exclusives that won't hit retail? Besides Chemical Chaos, of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Newell
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This just went from a must buy to a "I'm going to think about it". I paid $39.95 Cdn at an FLGS for the base game (so no deep discount and based on the store pretty close to MSRP). This kickstarter wants $30 US to ship to Canada. I'm not sure if the difference of only a couple of bucks between base and expansion is really worthwhile to kickstart it. I'm also disappointed that I can't add on the Chemical Chaos expansion. To get that to Canada is another $14+ USD through Game Salutes website. That's half the cost of this kickstarter. I am almost regretting having bought the game from an FLGS, as if I hadn't I could then get the whole package through this kickstarter and everything. Disappointed there is no option to back this and get Chemical Chaos at the same time without getting the base game.

Going to have some hard thinking to do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Howard Burdett
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
I SHALL DESTROY ALL THE CIVILIZED PLANETS
mbmbmbmbmb
I am very confused by the international tiers. As written, it seems that it's cheaper to buy "just the game" and the expansion separately than the complete package (55 + 30 = 85, < 90). Thus I would save money by making a second account and buying two separate tiers. This would be bad for the producer, as they would be paying shipping twice. I would like to get the complete package, but this situation seems silly. Am I missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the_spiral wrote:
I am very confused by the international tiers. As written, it seems that it's cheaper to buy "just the game" and the expansion separately than the complete package (55 + 30 = 85, < 90). Thus I would save money by making a second account and buying two separate tiers. This would be bad for the producer, as they would be paying shipping twice. I would like to get the complete package, but this situation seems silly. Am I missing something?

This has been confusing for quite a few international backers, and when I created the level I didn't think about how it might appear to some. The larger packaging does, indeed, increase the cost of shipping the two games together - it's one of the reasons this campaign doesn't have an a la carte system.

However, since there have been quite a few questions and concerns about the level, I'm probably going to create a new one at $85. I think it might be worth eating the extra cost for international backers to feel more confident in the pledge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CapeCod Gamer
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed the first kickstarter, but I picked up the base game at retail after. Love it and backing this kickstarter. I did the one of everything so I could get the chemical chaos expansion I missed out on with the first kickstarter. So I'll have 2 copies of the base game.

I wish there was a pledge level that had the chemical chaos with the expansion and not the base game for people that have the base game already.

Looking forward to the expansion to this great game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KenM wrote:
I missed the first kickstarter, but I picked up the base game at retail after. Love it and backing this kickstarter. I did the one of everything so I could get the chemical chaos expansion I missed out on with the first kickstarter. So I'll have 2 copies of the base game.

I wish there was a pledge level that had the chemical chaos with the expansion and not the base game for people that have the base game already.

Looking forward to the expansion to this great game.

You can get the Chemical Chaos HERE
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.