Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Smith
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
Hi,

So...In doing the bio-terrorist challenge, how many cards does each player get?

I know the bio-terrorist gets 2 infection cards.

Now, with two other people playing the main game (total 3 players)...do the other two get 4 cards or 3 cards?
I ask this because i know there are technically 3 people playing, but there is 2 people on the same side and 1 against....so maybe they need the extra 4th card to even things out?

Related, when playing a 4 player game (3 main game + 1 bio terrorist), do the main game players get 3 player cards or 2?

I tried looking for the answer in the rulebook but it only says "Deal Player Cards to the non-terrorist players normally."

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lehmann
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
menchirox wrote:
with two other people playing the [Bio-Terrorist] (total 3 players)...do the other two get 4 cards or 3 cards?

4 cards.

Quote:
I tried looking for the answer in the rulebook but it only says "Deal Player Cards to the non-terrorist players normally."

The *immediately preceding sentence*, which details how many event cards to use, says that the Bio-Terrorist counts as a player *for this purpose only*. Therefore, the BT doesn't count as a player when dealing out the player cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Gameson
United Kingdom
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here it would be 4 cards per player; the bio-terrorist only counts as a player for purposes of number of event cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.