Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Foerster
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is anybody in Austin aware of a store or a group that is going to participate in Paizo Open play for the PACG SKull and Shackles? I am really interested in playing and already have ordered my character pack and the base Skull and Shackles game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Levins
United States
Round Rock
TX
flag msg tools
Rolling dice and taking grains!
badge
Rolling dice and taking grains!
mbmbmbmbmb
jfoerst wrote:
Is anybody in Austin aware of a store or a group that is going to participate in Paizo Open play for the PACG SKull and Shackles? I am really interested in playing and already have ordered my character pack and the base Skull and Shackles game.

I know that Rogue's Gallery will be - I don't know about others.

http://roguesgallerytx.com/2014/07/pathfinder-adventure-card...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jones
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thesp wrote:
jfoerst wrote:

I know that Rogue's Gallery will be - I don't know about others.

http://roguesgallerytx.com/2014/07/pathfinder-adventure-card...

The folks at Rogue's Gallery are a really great bunch of people too. Great store. It's great to live in the Austin area and have such a huge selection of really fantastic game stores.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.