Subject: I have Avalon, so... should I back? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lab Gnome
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mb
I am sketchy on the details of what the expansions include - but it sounds like a lot of it is introducing Avalon's characters into The Resistance?

What would be new? Would it be worth it? I mean, 20 for the expansions plus I guess another 20 for base game, a bit much when I already have Avalon.

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These questins are always tough. We dot know how much you enjoy resistance or how much you woud like some variety.

I can tell you that the expansion seems to be compatible with avalon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
The base game is 14$ as an add-on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lab Gnome
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mb
Muemmelmann wrote:
These questins are always tough. We dot know how much you enjoy resistance or how much you woud like some variety.

I can tell you that the expansion seems to be compatible with avalon.

True. Our group rather enjoys Avalon. I didn't bother getting The Resistance since we first played Avalon and love the characters one can play with. A different theme is all well and good. I still think I would introduce people with Avalon though. It seems to be easier to learn when the concepts are from that perspective.

I am leaning towards doing it since there are some things that I don't have - like the Avalon promos and of course the new stuff they are throwing in. The 14$ base is also not bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.