Subject: Question about the WBC iPad app rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Does anyone know if it's going to be updated? I know that at least 1 part of the functionality hasn't been implemented yet, though there was an inApp message that it would be added by August.

That wasn't my main concern however. Of the two tournaments I'm taking place in first, one of them isn't completely listed on the schedule. War of the Ring only has the Mulligan and first rounds listed. The others are no where to be seen. I figured that if one of the first two games I checked was incomplete, who knows how many others aren't there?

I'm not complaining. I know that it was free. I'm just wondering if it will be finished in time to be useful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew E
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
There's a similar issue with the Tzolkin schedule. Basically, the event is single elim with continuous rounds... and the first round is in the evening... meaning that subsequent rounds are "continuous", the next day.

I think that's the only condition it reports the schedule incorrectly, but I haven't actually doublechecked everything. I certainly will once I have the printed schedule in hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Yaure
United States
Plymouth Meeting
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew describes the situation correctly. Based on an email exchange I had with Don Greenwood when the schedules came out, he doesn't believe this to be an error, but an appropriate way of describing "continuous" events that resume the next morning. I hope the BPA will reconsider how to list these tyes of events next year.

And for anyone who thought I planned to GM multiple rounds of Tzolk'in beginning at 10 PM, I am sorry for any stress that was induced.

First move in War of the Ring in less than 24 hours!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Collins
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would have been up for tzolkin all night. No conflicts!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jamelli
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spleen wrote:
I would have been up for tzolkin all night. No conflicts!

Conflicts with my late night open gaming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.