Chris Schock
United States
White Hall
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdy,

I'm in the middle of reorganizing my collection, when I discovered I'm missing one of the sets from Heirs of Numenor.

Brooding Forest

Does anyone have a spare set of this encounter set, or have any experience in getting replacement sets from FFG WITHOUT having to buy HoN all over? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Saloff
United States
Edinboro
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
This is a rebellion, isn't it? I rebel.
badge
He's a card player, gambler, scoundrel. You'd like him.
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you know if this is something that you lost, or do you think it was just shorted in the box when you bought it? Because FFG has really great customer service and if you contact them would probably send you a replacement of this encounter set if it was shorted in the box. I think it's only 8 cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Where could it have gone? Seems more likely it probably just got filed away in the wrong spot in your box, instead of just sprouting legs and walking away?

I often think I'm missing cards, but then they turn up. Downside to the card pool growing larger and larger.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schock
United States
White Hall
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ErrorJustin wrote:
Where could it have gone? Seems more likely it probably just got filed away in the wrong spot in your box, instead of just sprouting legs and walking away?

I often think I'm missing cards, but then they turn up. Downside to the card pool growing larger and larger.

The thing is, I have never actually played with these cards. Most of my game plays are on OCTGN. When I buy a set, I sleeve them and bind the encounter sets with Amazing Tape. Either I lost it at some point, or I never had it. Hard to say. I put a ticket in to FFG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.