Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Villarreal
United States
Van Nuys
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think this will become an issue until we get the additional scenarios but I wanted to ask anyway.

It says that all items come in fully loaded. However, it also says you can drop heavy items in order to use other items/weapons again. So when we recieve the scenario that has the Machine Gun in it. When we carry it, drop it, then pick it up again, does it come back to you fully loaded again? Can you just keep farming that mechanic so you never run out of ammo or will there be stipulations within the scenario disallowing that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"GAME OVER, MAN. GAME OVER!"
Denmark
Aarhus
Unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed...
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure you'll know in your heart what is right to do...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Alves
Portugal
Setubal
Setubal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There're only 2 machine guns available in the game with limited ammo.
Don't forget that there's more heavy machine guns ammos available too.

How to use them with machine gun... You can figure that out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Villarreal
United States
Van Nuys
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right but my point is that if I can just keep dropping the machine gun and picking it back up, I have zero need for an ammo card...I'll just keep farming the same gun over and over...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nicolas schlewitz
France
saint genis laval
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hi,

We knew when designing it that Zombie 15 was close to video game, bit not that close ...
Farming is not possible, you'll get full details of how to use the machine gun in bouns scenarios.

BR
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Williams
United States
Manteca
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Read scenario 10 Special rules gas can. Still does not make sense. Still looks like heavy objects can be dropped and picked up again full.
Still looking at the rule and looking any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Williams
United States
Manteca
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If you drop the heavy weapon and pick it up again that's 2 actions. game is only 15 minutes? and the horde will grow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Hunt
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Honestly, I think 'farming' the heavy weapons will take out the fun of the struggle of limited ammo, choosing when to shoot and having to go and find ammo, it's all part of the zombie survival immersion.

The machine gun is powerful enough as it is, I really don't think you need to try find loop holes to make it even more powerful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.