Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally surprised to find Fantstiqa on my doorstep today.

Bloomington IN
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Schwartz
United States
Jackson
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
www.therulesforge.com
badge
Get your slimy, webbed phalanges off ma boots!
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. Got a note that some of the items will be shipping at a later date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Beazer
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm delighted to hear they are beginning to arrive. I delayed mine a bit by adding Rococo at the last minute. Still hoping to see it soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Anderson
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine showed up in PA earlier this week and we already have two plays in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
starscream 882
Philippines
Davao City
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
my copy arrived yesterday in NJ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynn C
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy arrived with Rococo on Friday. I really had no idea what the package was so it was a nice surprise.

We've played three times now--we're getting better at it and seeing how it works. Now I'm thinking I should have gotten some of the expansions...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LynnCh wrote:
My copy arrived with Rococo on Friday. I really had no idea what the package was so it was a nice surprise.

We've played three times now--we're getting better at it and seeing how it works. Now I'm thinking I should have gotten some of the expansions...
I've had the game for some time - I only got the expansions. Which unfortunately have failed to materialise. But that's what happens when you support KS projects from the US when you're based in EU.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milena Guberinic
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Mina's Fresh Cardboard
mbmbmbmbmb
I received (most of) the Kickstarter expansions yesterday (I am in Toronto, Canada). We played the Abandoned Abbey expansion last night. It was great! I can't wait to try them all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mccrispy wrote:
LynnCh wrote:

I've had the game for some time - I only got the expansions. Which unfortunately have failed to materialise. But that's what happens when you support KS projects from the US when you're based in EU.

Hi mccrispy,
By "failed to materialize" I hope you mean that they just haven't arrived yet? If they end up taking longer than international shipping should require, please contact Gryphon Games to let them know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
milenaguberinic wrote:
I received (most of) the Kickstarter expansions yesterday (I am in Toronto, Canada). We played the Abandoned Abbey expansion last night. It was great! I can't wait to try them all!

Happy to hear it, Milena. I had a lot of fun designing the Abandoned Abbey. I'll be curious to hear what you think of the other expansions, esp. the Espresso Dragons and Wild Goose Chase. I don't ever play without them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alfseegert wrote:
mccrispy wrote:
LynnCh wrote:

Hi mccrispy,
By "failed to materialize" I hope you mean that they just haven't arrived yet? If they end up taking longer than international shipping should require, please contact Gryphon Games to let them know!

Failed to arrive... until today

I am now in my happy place, patiently waiting for the ones that missed the boat (Fantastiqa: Alternate Characters and Petite Pastiche: Extra Commissions #3)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schott
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine last week after the mail came in from being on hold. Opened it, marveled at the insert for a while, tossed the insert, and printed out the excellent tuck boxes in the file section. Now have room for the expansions and a nicely organized set of cards for the base game. Of course, with this being right before school starts we still haven't had time to play but I'm getting close and excited to give it a go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
Great Game BTW. Having a lot of fun with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.