Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
frank gallagher
United States
tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any specified manner in the rules to help players remember which Capability applies, shaded or unshaded?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Antley
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
My personal blog :: http://peasantmuse.blogspot.com
badge
The Woodsman- Ivan Kramskoy, 1874
mbmbmbmbmb
If FitL is anything like it's COIN predecessors, it will have counters you can use to mark what effects (both shaded and unshaded) are currently in play. There should be an area on the map to place these 'Capabilities' counters, but I've also found that in playing the other games one just takes the card (after all actions have been taken) and keeps it close to their side as a reminder. Yet the capabilities are often so powerful that you never really forget what they can do and who can use them. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jobermallow wrote:
If FitL is anything like it's COIN predecessors, it will have counters you can use to mark what effects (both shaded and unshaded) are currently in play. There should be an area on the map to place these 'Capabilities' counters, but I've also found that in playing the other games one just takes the card (after all actions have been taken) and keeps it close to their side as a reminder. Yet the capabilities are often so powerful that you never really forget what they can do and who can use them. cool

Correct, see the tutorial video.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
frankgallagher wrote:
Any specified manner in the rules to help players remember which Capability applies, shaded or unshaded?

Just for completeness, the specific rule covering what's noted above is on page 10 of the rulebook, 5.3 Capabilities and Play Note. Regards, Volko
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.