Recommend
8 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

I Hate Zombies» Forums » Rules

Subject: New rule to help out the humans... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been looking like the zombies have the edge by a decent margin right now in IHZ, so much so that we're looking to beef up the humans a bit.

The next time you play, try out the following rule:

"Each time a zombie is killed, the humans have a moment to rest and heal up. When a zombie is killed, any one human may heal themselves of 1 wound."

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Hinz
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah we played 5 player last night, and the zombies won handily.

i'm assuming the obvious has been tried, like reducing zombie health down to 2?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
abodi wrote:
Yeah we played 5 player last night, and the zombies won handily.

i'm assuming the obvious has been tried, like reducing zombie health down to 2?

Yeah, I don't think they need quite that much of a handicap from what they are currently, as humans are winning periodically. We're pretty sure a few extra points of health for the humans will make a good difference.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Hinz
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:


"Each time a zombie is killed, the humans have a moment to rest and heal up. When a zombie is killed, any human may heal themselves of 1 wound."



so each remaining human may increase heal 1 would (and why wouldn't you)

or

one remaining human may choose to heal themselves of 1 wound,
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
One human can heal themselves of one wound. The humans decide who gets to heal.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Green
United States
North Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
This - "Each time a zombie is killed, the humans have a moment to rest and heal up. When a zombie is killed, any one human may heal themselves of 1 wound." - didn't make it into the rule book. Just curious if you ended up beefing up the human characters or not.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kmancheese wrote:
This - "Each time a zombie is killed, the humans have a moment to rest and heal up. When a zombie is killed, any one human may heal themselves of 1 wound." - didn't make it into the rule book. Just curious if you ended up beefing up the human characters or not.

Read the rules again. It's one of the only rules we put in bold so people wouldn't miss it!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Green
United States
North Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:
kmancheese wrote:
This - "Each time a zombie is killed, the humans have a moment to rest and heal up. When a zombie is killed, any one human may heal themselves of 1 wound." - didn't make it into the rule book. Just curious if you ended up beefing up the human characters or not.

Read the rules again. It's one of the only rules we put in bold so people wouldn't miss it!
Clearly you underestimated my resolve to miss things.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YU-CHENG CHANG
Taiwan
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
By away, in odd player's game, if first time a zombie is killed but it come alive by Hordes card, may human players still choose one guy to heal of a wound?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.