Primordial Soup» Forums » General

Subject: Reprint? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
If enough of us dream, if a bare thousand of us dream, we can change the world. We can dream it anew!
badge
It is sometimes a mistake to climb, it is always a mistake never even to make the attempt.
mbmbmb
See subject line N

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still too many copies collecting dust on shelves of FLGS to worry about this one, English-wise. German version might be do-able, as well as the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, I still see copies of this in game stores on the other side of the world!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
Rainbow Snake wrote:
Yep, I still see copies of this in game stores on the other side of the world!

Ah, but do you see the expansion anywhere here? Because my game group has now moved back to 5+ people on average (had dropped down to 3 - 4 for a couple of years), so if I want this on the table I might need that expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Until recently I used to see the expansion reasonably often.

Though, I can't remember whether there were actually English language versions of the expansion. I remember the copy Tom Vasel used for his review had translations pasted-on.

The expansion seemed a bit messy to me ... or maybe I just love the original so much that I feel anything else must be less

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Gilberg
United States
Norman
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rainbow Snake wrote:
Until recently I used to see the expansion reasonably often.

Though, I can't remember whether there were actually English language versions of the expansion. I remember the copy Tom Vasel used for his review had translations pasted-on.

The expansion seemed a bit messy to me ... or maybe I just love the original so much that I feel anything else must be less

The expansion is worthwhile to bring the game to five players. It works very well at that count. It falls apart at six, however.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.