5 Posts

Maquis» Forums » Rules

Subject: HELP ! Meaning of the helmet symbols rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Red Ryko
msg tools
Hi
I have downloaded the french version of the game and still do not understand the meaning of the soldiers with helmets under the circles ranging from none up to five heads. Anything to do with a stacking number ???? I doubt it but cannot find any information....

Thanks for your attention

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
They call me Mister...
Ireland
Donegal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that is the soldier track showing how many of the meeples on patrol need to be soldiers (rather than milice)

Ooops, ignore me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Staines
United Kingdom
Grantham
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryko73 wrote:

I have downloaded the french version of the game and still do not understand the meaning of the soldiers with helmets under the circles ranging from none up to five heads.

Those are helper icons that the chap who made the French translation added - they show how many of the patrol cards mention that particular location. There are five heads under the 'Pont Lévêque' location, which means that five of the Patrol cards have Pont Lévêque listed.

Of course, since the Patrol cards are a priority list, sometimes (as with Pont Lévêque) it's not entirely straightforward that those locations are more likely to get patrols placed - there's only two cards which target Pont Lévêque first, it's the second choice on one and the last choice on two others - but it gives you an idea of where patrols are generally more likely to end up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ScalpHell
France
Lestrem
Hauts de France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Exact.
The chap added this because he dislikes look the patrol cards already played (but you are allowed to watch them).
My first try was red helmet for the location at the top, orange for middle and yellow for bottom but it was too rought on the map...

Jake a raison.
J'ai rajouté ces casques pour donner une idée du risque de patrouille sur la zone. Rien d'essentiel donc, juste une précision sans surcharger la carte.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Red Ryko
msg tools
ok encore une fois merci

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.