Popular Tags: [View All]
Battle Droid
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EDIT: Recommended to use the new Version 2:
http://rpggeek.com/thread/1467399/set-kree-empire-version-2

This started out as just a Henchman (a Sentry Henchman) but it seemed too "heavy" for a Henchman, so I made it into a Villain card instead and then one thing lead to another.......and ended up with a whole Villain group, Henchman, Mastermind and a Scheme. It is based a bit on the Earth's Mightiest Heroes cartoons and a bit on the all-new Invaders comics focusing on the Kree Empire.

This has Captain Mar-Vell in it when he is still in the Empire and has not yet become Captain Marvell, so he is in the Villain group. But the more time he spends amongst humans, the more he questions his loyalties....

Needed to make some new Keywords as I couldn't fit everything onto the cards otherwise. Hopefully it all make sense.

Have not fully play tested the scheme, it may be too hard or too easy, I welcome any feedback

EDIT: Placed the Kree Notes at the top of the Card List.

The Villain group numbers are slightly different in order to allow the Sentry mechanic to work. Only need one of each Villain except the Sentry Team Villain, which you need four of.

RONAN, THE ACCUSER (1)

TANALTH, THE PURSUER (1)

CAPTAIN MAR-VELL (1)

ELITE TROOPS (1)

SENTRY TEAM (4)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ahewlett
msg tools
mbmb
This looks really cool. I love the defect keyword. I have a couple of questions about the scheme:

When a Diversion escapes in the scheme do you also KO a hero from the HQ and can the Diversion capture bystanders?

Thanks
AHewlett
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Battle Droid
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the Special Rules on the Scheme, "Diversion Twists are Villains with:".
Maybe I should have "Diversion Twists behave as a normal Villain and have:"
.....rest of the scheme card.....?

So all normal Villain things happen to it. It can capture Bystanders and if it escapes, you KO a Hero as normal from the HQ and all players discard a card from their hands if it has a Bystander. All the face down cards that are under the Diversion are lost as well if it Escapes (not KO'd but lost as they are part of the Diversion Twist Villain that escaped.)

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ahewlett
msg tools
mbmb
Droideka_D84 wrote:
In the Special Rules on the Scheme, "Diversion Twists are Villains with:".
Maybe I should have "Diversion Twists behave as a normal Villain and have:"
.....rest of the scheme card.....?

So all normal Villain things happen to it. It can capture Bystanders and if it escapes, you KO a Hero as normal from the HQ and all players discard a card from their hands if it has a Bystander. All the face down cards that are under the Diversion are lost as well if it Escapes (not KO'd but lost as they are part of the Diversion Twist Villain that escaped.)

Thanks

That's what I thought. Just wanted to make sure.

Thanks for the response
AHewlett
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks interesting and intricate.

By the way, since the cards have so much text on them, are they easily readable if they are the same size than the official Legendary cards or do I need to make them a bit bigger?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Battle Droid
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are about 2 points (as a guess) smaller than the official cards for most cards. The Elite Troops and Sentry Team are about 3 points smaller.

I have printed them and they read fine.....but I did write them of course
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.