Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Oliver
United States
North Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I may be over thinking this? Can you attack zombies while in the search area or do you have to spend an action to get out of the search area before you can attack them? Does it make a difference if you are using a melee weapon or not?

Thanks,

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Czerwonka
United States
Orland Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can only attack zombies in your area, wether it be in the streets or in a search area... Each area is seperate and you cant attack zombies in a seach area from the streets and vise versa.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Oliver
United States
North Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So then do you have to fend off zombies that are in the streets of a tile that you are in the search area of?

And

When you have zombies added during a quick search they are added to the streets. Does that mean you can search again because they are in the streets and not in the search area?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Weihrauch
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have to fend off zombies when they share the same space as you.

Zombies you draw during a quick search are placed in your hero's search area. Only zombies from Zombie cards are placed in the street of your tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Oliver
United States
North Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JoystickZ wrote:
You have to fend off zombies when they share the same space as you.

Zombies you draw during a quick search are placed in your hero's search area. Only zombies from Zombie cards are placed in the street of your tile.

Thank you!!! I was reading the note under soundtrack on page 8 and forgot that under quick search it states that the zombies are added to the search area. I figured I was confusing myself.

Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Galietta III
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, and to confirm the fend off question:

If your tile has 2 zombies in the Search area and 5 in the streets, you only have to fend off those in the zone your character is in, you DON'T have to fend off all 7 zombies on the tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volker Hirscher
Germany
Oftersheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And one dumb question from my side: When you defend against the zombies, they are not removed - right? Only when you attack them they are removed...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Villeurbanne
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mavo wrote:
And one dumb question from my side: When you defend against the zombies, they are not removed - right? Only when you attack them they are removed...
Yes! You don't kill zombies when fending them off. You just push them back so they don't hurt you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.