Germany
Heusenstamm
Hessen
flag msg tools
publisher
Editor
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As it says in the header - does that for example mean, that a face card that combos into a normal attack become the normal attack that lets me draw a card (I would say definitely no), but for example if my face cards to extra damage, it would count, even if its part of the combo?

This leads mainly into understanding how effects like "Glimpse of the Dragon" works and cards like it. If I flipped a card into the dragon form which now allows me to combo, can the card I combo into also be in dragon form?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't believe Midori has any dragon moves that can be combo'd into, in which case the second part of your question does not apply.

As for the first part, no, you don't get normal draw when comboing into normal attacks, only when they win combat or are blocked. I'm not sure what you mean by face cards doing extra damage. If you mean can you pump face cards when they are used as combo pieces, the answer is yes.

Hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The abilities have complete rules on them -- so if you have an ability that says "Face Cards do extra damage" (like DeGrey's Moral High Ground or BBB's Overdrive), then your face cards will do extra damage when they hit whether they are your initial combat reveal or a followup card*. If it needed to be played specifically as a combat revealed card, the ability would say that

* Doesn't count if you used a face card to "pump" another card, must actually hit with the face card, but again, doesn't matter if it's the initial combat reveal or part of a combo followup

Glimpse of the Dragon says it lets you rotate your face card after combat-reveal, but you are still not in Dragon Form so cannot play dragon moves as followup -- that's beyond the scope of what Glimpse the Dragon allowed you to do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Schoenheiter
Germany
Heusenstamm
Hessen
flag msg tools
publisher
Editor
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All questions answered! Thank you very much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.