United States
Ladson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I get this message: "This has been proposed recently. Please wait before proposing it again"

How long before it can be proposed again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know the exact time but I'd give it 24 hours and then try again.

Edit:
I stand corrected

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it is 30 days or a month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be sensible that a new suggestion is not accepted before the previous suggestion has been processed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Are you aware of the dangers foxes pose to you and
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it would be sensible if either a) a category change that was accepted didn't start a cooldown period, or b) specific category changes did not have separate cooldown periods. What sometimes happens is that an image is moved into the proper category, someone wants it in the wrong one (e.g. a publisher who wants a promotional image on the front page) and makes a counter-proposal. If this succeeds, users can't shift it back because "This has been proposed recently".

What is the desired image and change in this case?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.