Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Williams
United States
Manteca
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
When the first players draws 3 cards and a sonic grenade does every one need to be on the ship or if we are all spread out can I just give them to the players? Im thinking NO.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean brown

Colorado
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The cache was designed as help, so once brought back to the ship, you can distribute as you choose.

If you wanted a harder, thematic challenge, you could require folks to be on the ship, or leave items on the ship for your fellow crew mates, but as written, all you need to do is bring it to the ship to draw the items, and then may hand them out regardless of where you are on the board.

We wanted to give you all SOME kind of relief/help...lol

Sean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Williams
United States
Manteca
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Good idea leaving the stuff on the ship. I like that a lot.

It says to get a sonic grenade and draw three. on my random 3 card I draw a grenade do I still get another?

I think I'm being to critical about it. I guess the more critical the more thematic and would be easier for rule play,common sense would help with some of the rules. It seems that is the way the game was made, I on the realism side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean brown

Colorado
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There should only be 3 grenades total, and diesel gets 2 of them, so you should not be able to draw a 2nd grenade (or F1D0 or the unstable energy crystal) but if you were not playing with diesel *technically* his gear should not be in the catche, but thematically it could if you wanted it to.

Could be an equalizer for those wanting some relief in the game, if you just wanted to fill the cache with 3 grenades....sounds like a scenario...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If starting gear can't be in the cache, why doesn't it have its own back?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean brown

Colorado
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good point. I guess if your not playing with Diesel you could mix in his gear then.

You have to keep f1d0 and the red crystal out though, as they are for debris tokens found on the map.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Williams
United States
Manteca
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
oh The characters Starting items should not be in the cache even if your not using them?

ANd anything else the is on a debris tile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean brown

Colorado
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am totally fine either way if folks want to use all items (even those belonging to an unused crewman)or just the leftover items.

The only items you need to pull out are f1d0 and unstable crystal, they cannot be in the cache.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.