Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
mbmbmbmbmb

We are in the Poolhouse.

A candlestick that looks like it's been taken from the living room lies at the bottom of the pool. Its flames are snuffed out.

People in this room:
- Admiral Aquamarine (violintides)
- Councilman Chartreuse (Slathe)
- Countess Cobalt (ErintheRed)
- Dean Darkred (BlueTorch)
- Friar Forest (Ranapuer)
- Maid Mulberry (shawnad2006)
- Monsieur Eggplant (mowglee)
- Ms. White (Natsume)
- Reverend Green (CraigRJ)
- Señor Sherbet (FATNOOB)
- Sir Scarlet (Rodafowa)
- Vicar Violet (maytheodds)

Please elect a decision maker, who will choose five people to relay information to Lady Lemon's expedition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
mbmbmb
I was just about to retire for the evening, but I thought I would drop a word here first to say that I will be sleeping with one eye open tonight. I look forward to getting down to the bottom of this mess in the morning so that we all may return to our normal lives. Has anyone seen my fiance?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh my, wasn't that startling? I'm glad most of us are alright... poor Comte Boddy de Morcerf.

Is that a candlestick in the pool? Why.. what is that doing here?

Touches the water to check the temperature. Swims to the bottom, brings the candlestick back to the surface. Climbs out of the pool and inspects the candlestick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Thomas
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't understand why a candlestick would be at the bottom of the pool unless someone wanted to get rid of it immediately...Vicar, did you notice anything interesting about the candlestick?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone want to help me figure this mystery out?

I am gray.

(I'm one of the gray roles, looking for my counterpart gray role and one of the teams to work with. Until then, vote May. Private reveal if you want my allegiance. I will private reveal back if our roles work together.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FATNOOB wrote:
I can't understand why a candlestick would be at the bottom of the pool unless someone wanted to get rid of it immediately...Vicar, did you notice anything interesting about the candlestick?

Nothing so far..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
mbmbmbmbmb
Votes:
Vicar Violet - 1 - Vicar Violet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slathe
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gooooooood evening ladies and gentlemen. Quite an aire of intrigue we have before us, wouldn't you say?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Thomas
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vicar, I must decline your offer until I know more about you and your motives. Who are you searching for?

Councilman, indeed we do. I hope I can earn your support, and that you will Vote Senor Sherbet in due time.

Also, I would like to discuss the fascinating blend of form and function in the design of this poolhouse with Professor Pizzazz, would someone go and find him for me?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
mbmbmbmbmb
Votes:
Vicar Violet - 1 - Vicar Violet
Señor Sherbet - 1 - Señor Sherbet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt C
Canada
Truro
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gracious!! A murder in the Boddy household? How terrifying!! Are we even safe here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Thomas
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have brought traditional Guadalajaran food of mourning for everyone. There is enough for everyone to take one! If you want an extra scoop you will have to tell me more about your motives tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt C
Canada
Truro
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FATNOOB wrote:
I have brought traditional Guadalajaran food of mourning for everyone. There is enough for everyone to take one! If you want an extra scoop you will have to tell me more about your motives tonight.

How do we know the food isn't p. p. p. p. p ..... poisoned?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edna Lindebury
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I don't flirt. I just say what I want." -JJ
badge
"Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass." -Cordelia
mbmbmbmbmb
Admiral Aquamarine, my love! You're here. I was worried we might be separated!

Whisper Dean Darkred (BT)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt C
Canada
Truro
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ErintheRed wrote:

[Reply ErintheRed]

[Private reveal Erinthered]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edna Lindebury
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I don't flirt. I just say what I want." -JJ
badge
"Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass." -Cordelia
mbmbmbmbmb
Whisper Dean DarkRed (BT)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Roe
United Kingdom
Watford
Herts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What ho, ladles and jellyspoons! Damnable business this, what? Damnable business. Have the bobbies been summoned? Ooooh, sherbert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
Professor Xavier convinced Katniss to leave her home at 221B Baker Street. She jumped into the Impala shouting, "Allons-y!" .....
badge
.... to take The Ring down the yellow brick road, all through the black of the 'verse, to Narnia, to shine like a star, while saving the Enterprise from the Six-fingered Slytherin Sith.
mbmbmbmbmb
ErintheRed wrote:

Oh, m'love, planets could not even keep us apart!
stands very straight and tall, an arm gently resting around the shoulder of her lover.
I say, as the ranking Officer out of all of the military that has shown up, I feel it would be most appropriate for me to lead us.
vote violintides

Offer color share to my lover
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
Professor Xavier convinced Katniss to leave her home at 221B Baker Street. She jumped into the Impala shouting, "Allons-y!" .....
badge
.... to take The Ring down the yellow brick road, all through the black of the 'verse, to Narnia, to shine like a star, while saving the Enterprise from the Six-fingered Slytherin Sith.
mbmbmbmbmb
Rodafowa wrote:
What ho, ladles and jellyspoons! Damnable business this, what? Damnable business. Have the bobbies been summoned? Ooooh, sherbert.

I've been 'round enough death to not be jogged by it, sudden as it may be.
I am wary of all of you; save the Countess, of course. She is my innocent angel, incapable of such grim acts of unkindness upon the fair world with those graceful hands and...

*rambles on about how beautiful and perfect in every way the Countess Cobalti is*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Roe
United Kingdom
Watford
Herts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quite so, quite so. All this fear and suspicion! It's enough to give one the collywobbles. But fear not, my dear fellow! It's as I tell the lads on the rugger field - bind up and drive over! You soon find out who your friends are when you're face-up at the bottom of a ruck, what?

Offer colour share to Admiral Aquamarine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BlueTorch wrote:
ErintheRed wrote:

[Reply ErintheRed]

[Private reveal Erinthered]

*waves a hand toward the one whispering in the ear of the Countess*
Scoundrel! You dare whisper in my love's ear? She and I are one, anything you have to say to her, you can say to me! For all WE know, YOU might be that murdering no-good rotten fool who's committed a crime amongst a slew of military!

*removes her hand from around the Countess' shoulders to quickly draw a saber from its scabbard about her waist, while also putting a free hand in front of the Countess, as if to shield her from the others*

These people are no friends of ours, my nymph. We must not trust them.
You, take a nap whilst I watch over you. I cannot possibly allow you to come under any harm. You are the breath that helps me live; and not a single foul murderer can best me at swordmanship!

*She eyes each person, staring daggers at any who attempt to approach*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rodafowa wrote:
Quite so, quite so. All this fear and suspicion! It's enough to give one the collywobbles. But fear not, my dear fellow! It's as I tell the lads on the rugger field - bind up and drive over! You soon find out who your friends are when you're face-up at the bottom of a ruck, what?

Offer colour share to Admiral Aquamarine.

accepts, though still eyeing you
I may seem male, but I am a woman. Do not make that same mistake again, else it may be your last...

[edit: OH GOD THE FORMATTING!]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
whisper Rodafowa

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Roe
United Kingdom
Watford
Herts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
violintides wrote:

accepts, though still eyeing you
I may seem male, but I am a woman. Do not make that same mistake again, else it may be your last...

[edit: OH GOD THE FORMATTING!]

A thousand apologies, old girl. Tutoring a right-arm quickie this afternoon I wore a particularly enthusiastic bouncer right on the old bonce, and it's left my eyesight a little the worse for wear. 'Tis the curse of the sportsmaster, don'tcha know?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandiekinz
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
[Sleepytime; but Admiral Aquamarine shall continue her position of defense of the Countess so she may rest in peace!]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [10] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.