Popular Tags: [View All]
JJL
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone want the iOS or Android version of the Core Worlds game from the current Kickstarter, but WITHOUT the physical rewards? I don't want the digital game, but I do want the physical cards. It would be great to team up with someone who only wants the digital rewards.

In other words, I am looking for someone who wants to put in $10 (while I chip in $10) to pick up the "Industrial Tycoon" level pledge on the current KS campaign. You get the digital game plus the 6 alternative Hero cards and 1 exclusive digital-only card for the digital game. I get the physical copies of the 6 alternative Hero cards plus the add-on ($11 extra I will pay) for 10 new physical cards for the game. (If you want, you can chip in an extra $10 for the digital version of those 10 cards.)

Here is the KS link for more details:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1468883172/core-worlds-...

Comment here if you're interested, and I'll send you a GM. There's only 2 days left!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JJL
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just for full disclosure, you can get the digital game without physical rewards yourself for $10. But I can't get the physical rewards without paying for digital. So in other words, I'm not offering some kind of special deal or anything -- I'm just looking for someone to help me out (at no extra cost to them) if they want the digital game anyway. Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew B
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They say that they might become available through the Geek Store later.

I've tried to push to have all the cards available at a later date, but I will push for this later, after the campaign ends.

The current add-on cards you can't get any other way right now. So if you find somebody to do it just make sure you get the 11$ add-on as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.