Subject: Board game shop - Torrevieja Spain ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan S
Iceland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm traveling to Torrevieja Spain.
Do anybody know if there is any board-game store in Torrevieja ?
With regards
Stefan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim van Gruisen
Netherlands
Den Bosch
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
My family has a holiday home there, so I've visited the place a few times. Never found a games store. But if you happen to find one, please let me know
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Blazquez Garcia
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

Torrevieja is not a big city, but searching the net I found these two shops:

- Rodas Comics (C/ Campoamor, 99)
- Pulsar (C/ Apolo, 79)

But I've never been there so I can't tell you if they really have boardgames or are just toy stores or they only have Magic or....whatever (even if they are still open)

Anyway, you will be next to Alicante, bigger city. There you can find:

- Ateneo Comics (C/ Serrano, 10), boardgame store.

Happy holidays!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde Larson
United States
California
flag msg tools
Me and my friends are planning to go to spain this January. We would love to see some nice beaches with clear water and some stunning scenery. We were thinking Majorca,Ibiza and Canary Island, we are up to some adventures and experience a great nightlife in our travel. I came across this great article too here in https://www.canaryislandsinfo.co.uk/fuerteventura/places/ but i wanted to hear your thoughts first. Can anyone suggest any ideas or tips? Any help is kindly appreciated

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jamuki (Jueguetistorias)
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would probably be better to open another thread, I am not sure that you will get good suggestions for travelling inside a thread asking for board game shops

Having said so, I am not sure if you can swim and have nice beaches on January in Baleares (Majorca, Ibiza) but I have been in Canary Islands in January and Feb. and I could swim.

Nature-wise, I was mostly impressed by Meorca (Baleares) and Fuerteventura and El Hierro (Canary Islands).

Nightlife, I do not know how the nightlife in Jan-Feb is in Baleares. In Canary Island it was good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
doom 18
Spain
Can Pastilla
Illes Balears
flag msg tools
¡¡¡A por el próximo!!!
badge
¡Ouch!
mbmbmbmbmb
Majorca is cold in January. Great to go hiking though. Or cycling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.