Neomaxim Noefaith
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if this is quite the place for this, but recently I got a LOT of Star Trek: Attack Wing given to me as a well-meaning gift, but with the giver not realizing I was looking for X-wing miniatures instead. The purchase was made long ago so a return isn't an option.

I have the following ships, plus a starter set, and all are still sealed in their original blisters/package. I would entertain essentially any reasonable offer, and happily would accept used models, so long as all relevant cards, tokens, etc... are included. I also could have my arm twisted and do a better deal than 1:1 trade, given the right individual.

I just have no fondness for the Star Trek universe, and as such would rather flesh out my Star Wars collection. In particular, i'd be interesting in the core starter box, A-wing, Tie Bomber, and Millenium Falcon.

Thanks all!

Have: Core Starter Set Federation U.S.S Enterprise Federation U.S.S Reliant Federation U.S.S Defiant I.K.S Gr'Oth I.K.S Kronos One I.K.S Negh'var R.I.S Apnex I.R.W Valdore I.R.W Praetus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.