Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
Melting souls with cuteness since 2007
badge
Lovin' N-16
mbmbmbmbmb
Coup.
Much better with 3+ than 2 players, but it's "playable" with 2.
Plays in about 10 minutes and is all about player elimination.
Lots of interaction.

Also,
Tsuro

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David P
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think your request may be too broad to provide useful recommendations. Games don't generally scale well across a wide range of player counts, so it's usually better to have a few different games for narrower ranges and play them only with the optimal number of players. It's also difficult to make recommendations without a bit more background. Is theme important to you? Do you like euros? That said, based on what you're said, Paris Connection would be good if indirect (but meaningful and sometimes devious) interaction is what you're primarily interested in and you're okay with a bit of setup. It scales fairly well. I'd add Sticheln, which would work if you're interested in a modern take on traditional card games. Like Paris Connection, Sticheln scales well, and it's very interactive. But I find a lot of board gamers are less interested in playing traditional card games for whatever reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Scottdale
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Red Dragon Inn. Any of the main boxes will play four players, and extra boxes or "ally decks" can add more characters/players. Six is my practical player limit for the game, and four plays faster than six. My personal favourite of the main sets is The Red Dragon Inn 4- the optional Event Deck can help to keep the game from running too long. This game is a hoot with 4-6 players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.