Brad Johnson
United States
Mays Landing
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there Geeks!

A few weeks ago my girlfriend, a buddy, and myself moved to Chicago to start the next chapters of our lives. We are all still getting settled but would love to get out and meet some new people and play some games. I've joined the MeetUp Group "Chicago Game Lovers" but most of their events take place in the Northern part of town, we're down in the Hyde Park area. We will eventually get to some of them but it may take a few weeks before we can make that happen. If anybody knows of some closer events or would like to start one please let me know!

My friend is here for Medical School (Interning at Mt. Sinai) and I decided to come with him because I'm about to graduate and thought it would be a great place to start a new Career. At the end of the year I'll graduate with my Multimedia Design & Development Degree and am hoping to find something in that field (Graphic Design, Social Media Management, Advertising, Web Development, etc.). My Girlfriend is also looking for work but she's looking for something in Retail or something similar. So far we've been unsuccessful, but the hunt goes on! If anybody has any advice/contacts/leads/ideas that may help (I'd even be happy to give you my Resume to forward around) us I would be forever grateful for any information!

If you'd like to play some games that'd be awesome. If you have some helpful information I could use that'd be great too. If you want to do both, even better! I hope you all have a fantastic day, thanks for stopping by.

Best Regards,
Brad Johnson

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eran sand
Israel
Tel aviv
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Brad,

Welcome to Chicago :-)
Me and my wife also moved here a couple of months ago so we are new as well.

I cant help you with any advice on Employment but im also looking for gaming buddies, ive been to a couple of the meetups and they are fun but i would prefer a regular gaming group.

We are located at Streeterville, downtown, we can find a spot in the middle or alternate between locations if you want.

You can take a look at my owned games to see if we share tastes but im pretty flexible.

Anyway, GM me if you want and welcome to Chicago!

Cheers,
Eran.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.