Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Berger
United States
Round Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

According to the rules posted at yucata (not 100% sure if those are the official rules or not), it says "GLOBAL HEAL: Remove one wounds die (placed over a morale square) from alll units on all player's battalions."

But when my enemy uses his Great Priest, my units don't get healed. Should that say "all of YOUR battalions?" I assumed that "all player's" meant "all players'", but maybe it's supposed to mean "all of the current player's" - especially considering that the English isn't perfect in the rulebook (mostly understandable, though, don't get me wrong). Seems more likely to get wrong in the direction of moving an apostrophe over one space than in seeming to convey almost the opposite of what it meant.

Might want to clean up that wording a little (or fix the yucata implementation, but I assume it's the former).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aitor Bartolome
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It should say "all your battalions", I will change it on Yucata's rules.

As I am not native speaker my English is very rudimentary and when you have written many time at some point you don't notice the easier way to explain the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berger
United States
Round Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ArkTheLad wrote:
As I am not native speaker my English is very rudimentary and when you have written many time at some point you don't notice the easier way to explain the rules.

I wouldn't say "very rudimentary." Your English isn't perfect, but it's very good. 100 times better than my Spanish, certainly.

While we're on the topic, the rule for Goblin Frenzy is written similarly, and I also thought that it meant all goblins in play. But I have a feeling it is also only meant to include your own goblins.

By the way, I really like this game. Can't wait to see new factions added.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.