Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan D
United States
san antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I saw these and they look amazing http://www.searing.me/robstore !!! Although some of these cost over half of what the game costs.. Is there any guides on how to do it yourself with similar results?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brody Lipperman
United States
Southlake
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
D6 Desparados
mb
Here is a good discussion about that very thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have to ask if there's a guide, you might not be cut out to do it.

(But all you need to do is measure a box, decide what you want in what sized compartments, draw a little picture, measure (twice) some shapes on whatever you want to make your insert out of, cut (once) them out, then glue them together.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaak
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never ordered one of his inserts (nor will I--too expensive; if I'm going to use foam core I'll take some time to learn to create my own).

If you're alright with the weight of wood, you might want to take a gander at The Broken Token and Go7Gaming instead (Go7Gaming is still working to full preorders, but will likely be open for normal business soon). A King of Tokyo insert is less than half the cost at Broken Token, for instance, compared to the foam core one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I love this place. People are insane shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.