Hide
1 Posts

Barbarossa» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Deleted User 1
msg tools
The groups then recombined and split into a group for Barbarossa and another group for Tigris and Euphrates.

The Barbarossa group consisted of Dan, Diane, Rick, Wendy, Dave and Chris. Wendy, Dave and Chris were the newbies and after being taught the rules we got started.

This game of Barbarossa turned out to be a ton of fun. Our last few games had been marred by players making their sculptures too easy, but this time they were just right.

I jumped into the lead early on. Diane began to catch up with the rest of the group close behind her. The questions and the guesses were very good, very few of the sculptures were guessed too quickly.

At the end of the game I lost big points for having no one guessed one of my sculptures (c’mon, it was a pacifier – how easy can you get? I think Dan guessed two or three times it was a mushroom. You gotta be kidding! Chris’s thing looked more like a mushroom than mine! Not to mention his tapeworm looked like a nail file! But I digress.) and Diane beat me by only one point. Good on you Diane!

Score:

*Diane* - Winner
Rick – 1 Point Back
Dan – 3 Points Back
Wendy – 5 Points Back
Dave – 5 Points Back
Chris – 9 Points Back

Ratings:

Diane – 9
Rick – 8
Dan – 8
Wendy – 9
Dave – 8
Chris – 9

Sculptures:

Diane – Skull, Hammock
Rick – Pacifier (not a Mushroom), Paintbrush
Dan – Axle, Profile
Wendy – Eyebrow, Tooth
Dave – Calculator, Scarf
Chris – Tapeworm, Button (that looked more like a Mushroom)

A really fun game. Chris liked especially, he felt that if he came in last in a game and still really liked it, it must be good!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.