United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Starts

It will start in a night round. Roles will be sent out September 17, 2006, and the first lynch will be September 18, 2006.

Timeline

Night will fall at 8pm Central Time (9pm Eastern)
Day will start at 10pm Central Time (midnight Eastern) or as soon as I get all night messages and can settle the actions.

Any posts or PMs timestamped after the allowable times will be ignored. If the wolves fail to message me, there will be NO kill that night.

Votes

Votes need to put in BOLD, so I can quickly scan the posts. I don't get home from work/picking little one up until at least 5pm Central Time. I get three hours to tally votes. You may edit vote posts, but the timestamp on the edit cannot be after the deadline.

Roles

The roles that are guaranteed to be in the game are:

2 Werewolves (Brutus & Cassius)
1 Seer (Julius Caesar)
8 Villagers (Senators)

Role Description

Werewolf - The werewolves get to kill one person per night.

Seer - May check one person per night to see if they are a werewolf.

Private Messaging

Disallowed except for the following roles:
Werewolf

Please CC me on all PMs. I am interested in seeing the behind the scenes and how everything is working.

End of Day Majority

Voting will continue until the end of the day. Any posts with a timestamp of later than the time limit will be disqualified. The person with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. If there is a tie, the person who received the longest vote will be lynched.

Player A and Player B are tied at the end of the day with 5 votes each. Player B voted for Player A at 10:02am, and Player C voted for Player B at 10:05am. Player A had the longest vote. If Player B had changed their vote away from Player A at 10:15am, and changed back at 12:40pm, then Player B would be lynched.

Roles will be revealed when the person dies.

Other Rules

*No posting when dead. The dead tell no tales. I will not reveal roles to the dead. If they guess and ask, I will tell them how many they got wrong, but no which ones.
*There will be no talking at night. Night will be as short as possible, so this should not be a big problem.
*Please do not make any 'All-Reveal Plans'. This takes away from the enjoyment of the game. Anyone who suggests an 'All-Reveal Plan' will be stuck by lightning and killed by the end of the day. It wouldn't work anyway with the way I have this setup.
*You may reveal roles in the game if you wish, but there is no guarantee if you are telling the truth (or if the role is evn in the game). Also, if too many people do it too soon, I will consider it a 'All-Reveal Plan'.
*All night time PM's will be sent out from me at the same time just before 'dawn'.

If there are any questions, please post them here or PM them to me.

Players

I want to get 11 players. Post here, sign up on Cassandra, or PM me if you want to join.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 11 player game
Player List According to Cassandra:
Cromaa
dmkay
greggm1
Jeff
OldestManOnMySpace
PolkaDotSox
Praisechick
RoyalFlush
Rukasu
seanp
Spielguy

11 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/1216...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy O'Neal
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And this is where I will post any needed changes...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Mair
United States
Roy
Utah
flag msg tools
The Meeple Nation Boardgame Podcast - 30 minutes a week!
badge
BGGCon 2015 or Bust
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This sounds fun! This will be my second game, and I've been waiting for another to join for a while. The times are also perfect for me, because I'm nocturnal! Except..Cassandra has suddenly decided to go down. Also, September 20th is my birthday, so I might not be around that much then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
I just signed up on Cassandra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Marshall
United States
Peachtree Corners
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukas Litzsinger
United States
Falcon Heights
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Rumsey
United States
Kissimmee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I\'m in

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MandaBug
United States
Starkville
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Feel free to kick me for a new player if need be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy O'Neal
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll try not to do that unless I have to... I'm working on the story line for another basic game for a December start, so I'll be posting that when this one fills up, or maybe after Halloween Party finishes... Or somewhere between that...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Coon
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If this is the vanilla basic game that I think it is, and if it's a newbie-friendly game, I'd be glad to take a spot. I've only played once before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Tompkins
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!
badge
You know what would be funny...
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Coon
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just signed-up for Cassandra, so I\'m now officially signed up for the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy O'Neal
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeff wrote:
If this is the vanilla basic game that I think it is, and if it's a newbie-friendly game, I'd be glad to take a spot. I've only played once before.

This is the most newbie type of game that there is... It's the best way to jump in and get your feet wet... If you're like the rest of us, then you'll be addicted in no time at all... laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy O'Neal
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have any ideas for a simple theme? I can't come up with any that would match a simple game... shake Except fruits and vegetables... laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danielle Anner
United States
Orchard Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
“A sense of humor...is superior to any religion so far devised.” ― Tom Robbins
mbmbmbmbmb
janiera wrote:
Anyone have any ideas for a simple theme? I can't come up with any that would match a simple game... shake Except fruits and vegetables... laugh

comedians/hecklers? anyway.. I'll be an alternate!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MandaBug
United States
Starkville
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
janiera wrote:

How about candy? Snickers the seer, Kit Kats the wolves, Milky Ways the villagers. Something like that...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy O'Neal
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
praisechick wrote:
janiera wrote:

How about candy? Snickers the seer, Kit Kats the wolves, Milky Ways the villagers. Something like that...

I like this idea... I'll have to hone it unless someone comes up with something better... It's more fun than fruits and veggies, which is all I could come up with... I may use that in a later game... laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukas Litzsinger
United States
Falcon Heights
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Robin Hood and his Merry Men? A classic Mafia theme? The French Revolution? Julius Ceaser?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy O'Neal
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rukasu wrote:
Robin Hood and his Merry Men? A classic Mafia theme? The French Revolution? Julius Ceaser?

Don't know enough about the French Revolution... So that's out...

Julius Caesar might be interesting... Caesar being the Seer, Brutus and one other person being the wolves... and everyone else being a Senator...

No on the Mafia theme, and again, I'd have to do too much research on Robin Hood... Don't feel like the research, since I'm researching the Trojan War for a basic game in December...

So, either candy bars (which I like) or Julius Caesar (which I also like)... Whichever I don't use will be reserved for a future game... I'm gonna try to start running a basic/simple game every or every other month... We have too many hard games and not enough simple games being run on a constant basis, and new players need a simple game to really understand the mechanics of Werewolf Online...

And BSN, you're in as an alternate... If I get a new player, someone said to kick them out (ithicks?) and let the newbie play... So if any other newbie players want to join, you are in... Just post here...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Hullett
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a newbie and would love to play. Regular plain-vanilla werewolf games are hard to find...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Julius Caeser is a good theme.

I would be happy to play the basic games just because I enjoy them so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy O'Neal
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LA_Ken wrote:
I'm a newbie and would love to play. Regular plain-vanilla werewolf games are hard to find...

You are in, as long as ithicks keeps his word that he would back out for a newbie... Any basic game needs to be for the newbies first...

And ithicks would be an alternate...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [10] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.